Friday, January 28, 2011

Wings Paper!

Wings is the first new paper in our new catalog. Close to my Heart wanted you to be able to have one new paper early since we are transitioning from having a catalog every four months to one every six months so they let you have a chance at this all of January. See that cool standing triangle album? That is our My Creations Banner that the fabulous group of artists at Close to my Heart came up with. You can also use it as a banner that YOU DECORATE to fit the holiday or event you need. It's only $5.95 too!!

This is the Workshop on the Go. You know that in each Workshop on the Go kit that you can make layouts, cards or both and all the instructions are included. If you need more help than that, buy the kit and come join me on the 13th of February and I'll show you how to make them. Click on this link to get to the paypal link and buy the kit and class.

Here are the cool cards (I've already made them and love the new spray pen)!!

I'm also using Wings paper to make this cool card box. I would LOVE to do this $25 workshop at your home for your friends. Book with me and we can have your cards organized in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment