Monday, January 3, 2011

Taming the Closet Monster

Now this is scary. After spending a lot of time on the couch due to the flu this weekend I have found a lot time to really look around at the house.

This closet is supposed to be a linen closet but instead has been taken over by my finished and a few unfinished scrapbooks. You can see that after 13 years of scrapbooking I have had to use desperate means to store all the layouts including putting them in school binders. I don't have intentions for them to remain in those, of course, but out of sight out of mind unfortunately.

Since it is a new year I've decided to tackle some things I've been putting off. This is the first. Following the advice about resolutions I'm going to tackle this a little bit at a time. I will let you know of my progress. In the meantime, do you have a closet monster at your house too? I'd love to hear about it. Post a comment and let me know!




3 comments:

  1. So, are you going to post progress pics? :0)

    This closet isn't that bad - lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am and I have made progress. Check it out tomorrow! I have to tease you a bit to get you to keep coming back, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! Yes, I would say definitely time to work on the closet. Good luck. It's seldom fun but it's so satisfying when you're done.

    ReplyDelete