Friday, January 14, 2011

A trip down scrapbooking memory lane

I had an awesome meeting with my team last night. We are planning for our big 3 day crop in Shipshewana, Indiana at the end of the month. Before we started talking about that, though, my team member, Sandra, brought us a cool ice-breaker. She had a sheet of questions about how we got started in scrapbooking and stamping and the first time we heard about Close to my Heart. It made me a little nostalgic and while checking my email this morning I stumbled across some old layouts. Before I made a living with Close to my Heart I used to sell a lot of scrapbooking artwork on Ebay. Paper dolls were pretty popular back during the late 90's and I made hundreds of them to sell. Here are a couple of layouts from my earlier days. I did go to town on the distressing, didn't I?



No comments:

Post a Comment