Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wow, I can't wait!!

On Thursday I'll be heading out to prepare for my Can't Stop Dreaming's Team Shipshewana 3 day crop in Indiana. I can't even tell you how excited my team and I are about this. It's our first team crop and we have been planning for months. We have 54 ladies coming and the surprises we have for them are plenty!

We hope to run another one of these in the fall and I will put the date out on my newsletter as soon as I know. We filled up in about a week and a half for this current crop so do not dally on sending in your deposits. I will not announce it on my blog or on facebook until my newsletter is out for a few days so make sure you are signed up for my newsletter (to the top right of this blog) so that you don't miss out.

In the meantime, since it's near the end of the month, I'll be posting a few items from the brand new Spring/Summer catalog that will be going "live" February 1st. Stay tuned starting tomorrow to see the first sneak peek, the new consultant kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment