Saturday, August 15, 2009

Animal Cookies card box!

I'm so excited because tomorrow I'm teaching a workshop for one of my Close to my Heart clubs. Our club meets monthly to make a variety of projects and this month's will be at my friend, Angel's, house around noon tomorrow. Angel chose Animal Cookies and Bella papers for the boxes and I made this example yesterday for us to follow as we make the card holding box. For full instructions see the Card Box Instructions I wrote back in June.

The front here uses the Animal Cookies paper, Tickled Pink stamps, Dutch Blue, Tulip, Sunflower, and Clover Meadow inks. I used Precious Alphabet for the writing and a window charm for the center of the flower.

The sides of the box are identical using the same stamps and paper as listed above. I also used a crimper and sanding tools to give it texture.

For the back I used the Summer Celebration buttons and waxy flax. The ribbon isn't CTMH.

Inside I made 12 dividers and used Say It In Style stamp set which has 36 different labels in it, it's my most used stamp set EVER.

I hope to make a few more of these boxes after the workshop if I have leftover kits (I always make sure I make TOO many for my workshops, never know who might stop by.)

2 comments:

  1. Very very nice. I may have to make me one of these! Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boxes are both great Barbra! I'm sure your ladies will love this workshop!!

    ReplyDelete