Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Step stool challenge

I give my downline a different creative challenge each month. This month they needed to decorate these $2.00 step stools I bought at Target. Here are the results minus one that I'm waiting on.

First up are two from Connie Hagood, she's a supervisor with Close to my Heart, already building her team before her first anniversary. Connie used our rubons and paper to make a bookshelf look on the top of her step stool. Cute!

Connie was very ambitious and actually did two step stools. With this one she simply turned the stool into a frame for her daughter's picture.


Susan Colby decorated her white stool with flowers. She used Bella paper and stickease to do a 3-d look to sit up on a shelf. Isn't it pretty?


She even did the sides and bottom of the stool, so easy but so sweet!


This month I gave them little wood boxes with handles to decorate. You'll see them after our unit meeting on the 16th. For my take on the step stool challenge, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment