Saturday, August 15, 2009

Twitterpated Card Box

If you haven't signed up to be a follower, please do, one of my followers will win a bunch of blog candy (handmade craft items, some of which you see displayed in these posts).

I forgot to tell you what I make these boxes out of, they are our acrylic stamp holders, you can see one here! I've also tweaked the original instructions to make the inserts larger so make sure you check those out.

Here's another one of the boxes we'll be making in Niles, Michigan tomorrow. If this interests you and you live in mid to western Michigan or Northern Illinois, give me a call or email and we can talk about doing the workshop with your friends. This paper is one of our new ones called Twitterpated. I feel like it's okay to tell about this one because Jeanette Lynton, the founder of Close to my Heart has it on her website, you can see her blog at http://jeanettelynton.com/. Here's the front with Twitterpated paper and Tickled Pink stamps.


This is the sideview, both sides are the same, directions for this can be found *here.*


This is the back of the box with special buttons made just for this paper set. Aren't they cute?


This is the inside of the box, the labels were cut first with a fancy punch and then distressed and stamped with Say It In Style stamps. That's it, if I get a chance to complete the other kit I made with Bella paper for the workshop, I'll post pics of that. Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Barbra, Your card boxes are great. I have been struggling with where to put my cards. These are the perfect solution. I had made some of those little magazine holders,but they were getting in the way. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if this will fit 5x7 cards??? Probably not, I'll have to go test one before I go making it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic idea! Where did you get the box? What
    size cards will it hold?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put a link to the box at the top of the post, can't believe I forgot that! I tried to put my 6 x 6 cards in the box and it's just a bit too tall for the box so I'd say 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 is probably the largest size these can hold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thsese will fit 6 x 6 but those cards are too tall for the dividers.

    ReplyDelete