Sunday, August 30, 2009

Delight in the Everyday

One of my favorite things about Close to my Heart is that they have a special every single month. This month it's this wonderful Everyday Celebraton card kit. I just finished putting together one of the two I received for FREE! You can get it for free too by purchasing just $60 worth of stamps from now to September 30. Just go to my website at http://barbraotten.myctmh.com/ and click on "shop online." Choose your stamps, make sure they add up to $60 or more and once you hit "checkout" a little box will ask you if you want the Everyday Celebration kit for free. Hit the "add" box and continue on with your checkout. Within a week to 10 days you will have your brand new stamps and this kit. Let me tell you what comes in it:

Everyday Celebration Stamp Set (yes!)
16 card bases and 16 envelopes (they are pre-cut with that pretty curve)
Enough patterned paper and cardstock to make 16 cards!
Two mini-ink pads
All the accents for 16 cards plus extras for other projects
Enough ribbon for all 16 cards
Foam squares to pop up your designs
A sponge to distress
A full color step-by-step instructional brochure that tells you how to make all these cards

Okay, are you excited yet? Here are my cards, I made two of each and I love them.








1 comment:

  1. WOW, i can not wait to get my kit! WOOHOO! This is so cute!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete