Thursday, August 20, 2009

Challenge boxes

If you've been reading my blog for awhile you know that I give my Close to my Heart team members a creative challenge every month. I give them some kind of unfinished craft piece and have them show off their creativity in decorating it. This past month it was these cute little boxes. They were plain, unvarnished boxes until my girls got a hold of them. Here's the original look.

This is what I did with my box, a combination of painting and stamping. Directions for this can be found here.

Connie Hagood (Supervisor, Battle Creek), painted hers and added stamps and Evensong stickease. She filled it with the to do clipboard and matching pens.



Susan Colby, (Consultant, Battle Creek), varnished hers and made six 3" by 3" cards with envelopes. She used the Extreme Happiness stamp set to decorate along with Moon Doggie paper.


Aren't my girls talented? It's a joy to work with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment