Friday, August 7, 2009

An Early Christmas

I'm preparing a Christmas card workshop so I've been experimenting with a few different cards. I don't have tutorials yet because my business is very busy this week but I'll get some up soon. In the meantime, here are some cards I might make! This first one is so simple, random stamping makes the base of the card with a simple strip of paper across the bottom third for sentiment stamping. Brads complete the look. The stamp set is Gratitude.


This is a 6 x 6 card, my new favorite size to make. The colors are juniper, creme brulee and cranberry, the stamp set is Vintage Christmas. I highlighted the circle with a window charm.

Back to a 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 card, the colors are creme brulee, juniper, olive, and tulip, the stamp set is Christmas Melodies and the paper is......a secret. Find out when the new catalog comes out in September! The dove is sparkled with Prisma Glitter. The patterns for card two and three are from the incredible Wishes book, you have to buy this book, I can't even properly explain how much I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Love your cards. They're always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are preparing early. :) And I really like your first card a lot - that colors and the random-stamping are very striking.

    ReplyDelete