Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Jeanette Lynton's Blog

I don't normally like to send you off to visit other blogs (I want to keep you here!!) but I just wanted to share the cutest ideas I saw on Jeanette Lynton's blog. She is the owner of Close to my Heart and actually takes time out to write her own blog. It's always filled with wonderful art and ideas and heartfelt words. Each Monday she posts a new set of art projects and I just fell in love with these. Please check it out RIGHT HERE and have a great day!

By the way, if you FALL IN LOVE with the All Decked Out stamp set she used, you can order it right here on my website and get a free $22.95 stamp set too! If you are nervous about which stamp set they might send you as your free one, subscribe to my newsetter on the upper right of my blog here and find out how I can ease your mind about that.

2 comments: