Friday, December 10, 2010

Studio J Testimonial

"A dear friend had invited me to come along on a VIP concert experience. It was two amazing days and I had no idea how to repay her. She said all she wanted were the pictures I took placed in a photo album. I figured ok, I can do that. I had some pictures that I was fairly happy with but I wasn't all that impressed with them. I wanted her to have something really special. Along comes Ms. Barbra Otten with this Studio J online scrapbooking idea. I had seen some of her work with it and loved it. So, I picked out about 50 pictures and sent them to her by email. One day later....the results were absolutely incredible. I literally welled up with tears. These pictures that were once mediocre and less than impressive, were suddenly filled with life and jumping off the pages. They were so gorgeous and captured the moments so beautifully, I couldn't get over it. Are you kidding? These are my photos? All I have to do is add journaling? YES, that is all I had to do. Nothing could've been more simple and I now have the most cherished gift to give my friend. I am so thrilled with it. I can't wait to give it to her. Barbra...you and Studio J are lifesavers. I am anticipating giving this gift more than anything else this Christmas." - Jill Wilson, El Paso, IL

Would you like me to make up beautiful album pages with your photos? Call or email me and together we'll make your own precious gift. (989) 906-6420 caldreamin05@comcast.net





No comments:

Post a Comment