Sunday, December 5, 2010

Why I am a Close to my Heart consultant

It all started 2 1/2 years ago when I thought I'd sign up to be a consultant so that I could quit my substitute teaching job. I had gotten used to being a stay at home mom and having to go back to work 3 years ago was not something I really wanted to do but we needed money and so off I went. It was okay too, I taught in nice schools where I met a lot of nice kids but I still missed being at home when my kids arrived and not having to leave before they did in the morning. I also didn't like to be at the mercy of somebody else's hours.

I signed with Close to my Heart and, as I had hoped and worked for, I was able to stop subbing this past fall BUT I NEEDED A NEW GOAL. As a very goal oriented person, I needed that carrot to continually reach for. Well, my daughter was more than willing to give me that carrot when she started college this year. She lives in the dorms and, as you know, those aren't cheap. We were unable to get any grants or scholarships and we didn't want to take out a student loan so instead, I have become my daughter's scholarship fund. With every party and workshop I do, I am able to provide her with her own dream of college and a future career in art.

I would love to help you make your dreams come true too. Close to my Heart is a wonderful company to work for and the beauty is that you make the decision on how much you want to do and how much money you make. You truly do write your own paycheck as a consultant. Do you have a child going off to college soon? Do you want that dream vacation that you could never afford without an extra job? Would you like to make money scrapbooking? You can! Contact me today and I will take you through the steps to making your goals and helping your family with what they need or want. My number is (989) 906-6420. We can get you signed up today or I can give you the information you need to make the decision in your own time.

In the meantime, here's the "last week of college kit" I sent to my daughter to help her celebrate her own success. The kit includes:

A selection of Christmas teas, a kit to make brownies, sparkly lotion, gloves, socks, jelly bellies, chapstick and an apple and a pear. Love the color coordination? Everything but the fruit came from Target if you are interested!

3 comments: