Monday, December 6, 2010

Title trouble?

Titles should be no trouble for you at all as long as the internet and libraries exist. A couple of weeks ago I told you how just using song titles as your inspiration can work. Today I want to share some of my favorite Disney quotes. Imagine how well these would work on your pages.

1. You can't run away from your troubles, there ain't no place that far. Uncle Remus, Song of the South

2. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Dory, Finding Nemo

3. But I don't want to use my head! Rex, Toy Story

4. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney

5. I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it. Walt Disney

6. The past can hurt. You can either run from it or learn from it. Rafiki, The Lion King

7. Even miracles take a little time. The Fairy Godmother, Cinderella

8. Let's make some magic! Genie, Aladdin

9. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it. Alice, Alice in Wonderland

10.
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most beautiful and rare of all. Mulan

No comments:

Post a Comment