Thursday, December 16, 2010

What a Day - Santa's Workshop!

After having to postpone my Santa's Workshop due to weather we finally had it yesterday ALL DAY LONG, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Great friends got together and made an altered acrylic box, Christmas bags and tags, Christmas ornaments and accordian albums. I will take photos of the projects we made as I unpack the car so stay tuned today as I add them to this post.

In the meantime, don't forget that Plenty for Twenty is going on. You can spend just $20 and get a FREE $22.95 stamp set for free on my website http://barbraotten.myctmh.com.


This card box was made using Splendor paper and our My Acrylix organizer. A couple of quick hints when making these. Use glue dots on the four corners of the completed pieces before putting on box to really stick it well. I find that darker paper sets look best on these boxes, my friend, Marilyn, made hers with Magnifique and it was truly "magnifique!" You can make the dividers say anything you want, categorize but types of card, by months you want to send them, even alphabetically.





Here's a bag from the "tags and bags" class. The paper is Evensong and the stamp set is Adorn-able. To see directions you must sign up for my newsletter at the upper right of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment