Friday, December 24, 2010

Last Day for the 12 Days of Christmas

Today is the last day I'll be sending out the TWELVE newsletters! If you still wanted to get those (filled with a tutorial a day, used stamps for sale, specials and offers) you must sign up TODAY to get all 12. I won't be sending them out again until next year and then they'll be all new ones. To sign up, just look at the upper right of my blog for the signup blog. I will send out all 12 to you today! It has been so fun to make these up every day and I hope you've all enjoyed them.



Don't forget there is still time to contribute to the Mittens for Kids collection. We are up to 20 mittens given, would love to get to 50 so I'm going to extend this after Christmas so that we can give some needy children something to warm up their hands. Please contribute on the paypal link if you can't send actually mittens. Just $1.00 will buy a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment