Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thanks so very much card - Cricut

I've had a lot of problems uploading pictures for this card so I only have two.   This card uses the window frame on the "square 1" key.  I'm using Claire paper, one of my absolute favorite paper sets from this catalog.  Cut the outdoor denim pattern paper 4 by 4 inches.  Cut one of the pattern papers 3 3/4 by 3 3/4 inches.   On your Cricut, using the Art Philosophy cartridge, cut the window shape out using the "decorative layer" key along with the "square 1" key.  Cut it at 3 1/2 inches.  Distress all with outdoor denim ink and glue as shown.  Cut a piece of cashmere cardstock 8 by 4 inches long, fold in half and attach the card front to it, opening to the right. 


The stamp set I have is not one available to customers to buy, it's a Petite Perk and it's retired but I love it!  You can use any stamp set that has four small stamps that coordinate.  I stamped each stamp in outdoor denim ink on 1 inch square sunset cardstock.  Pop them up with 3-d foam tape and then use some prisma glitter and bitty sparkles to decorate, that's it, talk about easy and fast!   


Only a few days left to earn a chance at an Art Philosophy cartridge by putting in an order on my website.  www.barbraotten.ctmh.com

1 comment:

  1. Cute card. I like the window frame look on the card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete