Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Aren't these fun?

A few years back paper dolls used to be so popular in scrapbooks, didn't they? During that time I would make up these dolls and sell them on ebay (with Stamping Station's permission). I was going through old files this morning and found my pictures of these Stick Kids and thought I'd show a few to you, maybe we can have a resurgence of paper dolls! All these designs are from Stamping Station. The raggedies were always my most favorite to make. They reminded me of my sister who always loved Raggedy Ann and Andy. Do kids still love these?

I envy any of you who have been lucky enough to go to Hawaii. That's the ultimate vacation spot, isn't it? The closest I ever got was making these dolls.

This barbeque set is so adorable, I don't know how Stamping Station kept coming up with all of these great ideas.

They not only had Army kids but Air Force, Navy, and the Marines. I have every kit they ever made. Am I the only one who loved paper dolls? I would love to hear what you think. Could we start a doll revolution?

These kids were in a kit called "All Dressed Up," I loved playing with the different hair and outfit colors, every doll could look different. Thanks for letting me share!


1 comment: