Monday, July 13, 2009

I have a dream!

I've spent the summer working hard on my blog and enjoying the children being home but it's back to work in August! I have made myself a goal of eight Close to my Heart parties or workshops in August, filling up every one of my weekends. I already have two so I need six more.

I am willing to travel an hour or two outside of my city (Stevensville, in southwest Michigan) so that means Grand Rapids, Jackson, Saginaw, Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, Elkhart, South Bend, Mishawaka, Michigan City, anywhere near these areas will do.

I can do a regular party which is free where we do a cute card or an altered notebook or layout OR I can do a full-fledged workshop like a Christmas card making party or a piece of framed art, or several layouts or cards, I'm up for any crafting! What do you get if you offer up your home and share your friends with me? Almost all parties make at least $25 worth of free products for the hostess plus I always bring a very cute gift for her too. I guarantee a good time with your friends too!

If you are interested in getting free Close to my Heart products, give me a call or shoot me an email and we'll talk!! (989) 906-6420 or caldreamin05@comcast.net.

I will let you know my progress towards making my goal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment