Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Time is running out!

This is the month that you want to sign up to be a Close to my Heart consultant! Why? Well, besides the extra money, the camadarie, the steady flow of free products, the cruises, getting a chance to get out of the house, and a thousand other reasons, this month only, you can choose five of these for FREE!!!

My Acrylix® Thank You Stamp Set (retail value $22.95)
Magic Moments Scrapbook Kit (retail value $34.95)
Basic Textured Cardstock Combo Pack (retail value $14.95)

Life Delights Memory Showcase (retail value $12.95)
My Originals® Hello Birdie Card Kit (retail value $12.95)

Creative Basics™ Silhouette Collection (retail value $8.95)
HeartFelt™ Whimsy Die-Cuts (retail value $9.95)
All-Out Adventure Rub-Ons (retail value $9.95)
Window Charms™ Squares (retail value $9.95)


Make sure you check out the "Are you not into mysteries?" post on the sidebar of this blog for more details on how you can get $315 worth of products for just $99 plus shipping and tax. I can tell you from personal experience that this is the most wonderful company to work for. I would love to have you on my team no matter where you live in the U.S. I will support you in every way and we'll have fun!!! You have until the end of July to take advantage of our Favorite Five extras! Contact me now and we'll start you off on a rewarding new career! caldreamin05@comcast.net

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb,

    I didn't realize there were so many CTMH consultants that attend the Boyne crop weekends. My mom and I go up every year too. I'm on the other side of the state from you...north of Detroit. I also met Dawn Ross from Petoskey there.

    I'll have to look for you in October!

    ReplyDelete