Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I was thinking about you tonight.

I spend a lot of time thinking about you, my readers, my followers, whatever the proper term is. This blog is for you and I hope that what you have been seeing so far is something you need. I've done a lot of research and there are so many great blogs out there with artwork far better than mine but I always wonder "how did they do that?" So, here I am trying to show you how I do it and hopefully it's written well enough that you can do it too, make a card, a step stool, a layout page. I hope that my pictures and writing are helping you and inspiring you to go out and create for yourself. As always I am looking for feedback so I can make this blog better for you, please leave a comment or email me at caldreamin05@comcast.net and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. I think you're doing a fantastic job with your blog. I love your work, that's funny, I see your work and I think it's way better than anythign I could do. I wonder if we all feel that way about our own work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Penny! I think we probably all feel that way but certainly there are a lot of incredible artwork out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a great job. I do check in a couple times a day. I get lots of Inspiration from your blog. My scrap stuff never gets put away anymore!

    ReplyDelete