Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog Candy again!

Last month I offered a bunch of blog candy (handmade goodies, many from the tutorials themselves)for one person whose name I drew from all of my followers. Well, I'm doing it again. I've been already collecting some great items and I would love to give them to one of you! All you have to do to qualify for the drawing is to sign on as a follower (or already be one). I made it to 101 followers in June so I'm shooting for 150 in total for July! Thanks so much to all of you who are viewing my blog!

5 comments:

  1. Wow. I only have 36 followers... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Barb's had some great projects and I keep mentioning her to my crafty friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsome blog.. found you on ctmh bb btw.. im a fellow consultant..
    121 so far .. your on your way !
    im only up to 22 so your doing a great job ! visit my blog for some RAK too !! i put you on my blog for advertisment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you already reached 150 super news.....

    ReplyDelete