Sunday, July 12, 2009

Think Pink!

Since I'm off to do a workshop today I took some pictures of the cards I made at a crop on Friday to share with you before I go. They use one of my favorite color combinations, pink, green and white. I took a pack of Daydream paper with me to the crop. I find that concentrating on one paper pack at a time helps me from being overwhelmed with too many choices. I used my Wishes book for the patterns on these. Supplies for this card: Daydream paper, Tickled Pink stamp set, sparkles, blush, sweet leaf and lilac mist inks, trimmer, foam tool, corner rounder and popdots.

I used some leftover Stickease on this one, I matted the stickers before attaching. See the dry embossing on the green paper? I used a crimper on the pink and blue. Supplies: Daydream paper and Stickease, sparkles, ruffled punch, crimper, sanding block, circle and ruffled circle punches, dry embossing tool, foam tool, and trimmer.

Supplies: Daydream paper, Tickled Pink stamp set (no longer available), Just Because stamp set (no longer available, both of these sets were special promotions), foam tool, sparkles, ruffled punch, trimmer, sweet leaf, lilac mist and blush inks.

Supplies for this card: Daydream paper, Just Because stamp set, sparkles, trimmer, foam tool, corner rounder, lilac mist, sweet leaf and blush inks.

This is my favorite. I put the pink cardstock through my crimper twice then sanded it. I used the Extreme Happiness stamp set (I think that it might be my new favorite stamp) and rock and rolled the edges in the lilac mist ink, after you ink it in sweet leaf "roll" the edges in the lilac mist, it makes a unique look. Supplies: Daydream paper, crimper, sparkles, trimmer, Extreme Happiness stamp set, pop dots, sanding block, foam tool, lilac mist, blush, and sweet leaf inks.

I'll get back on my unfinished projects this week and hope you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment