Friday, July 10, 2009

Want to have some fun?

I'm currently booking parties and workshops for August! I live in the Michiana (southwest Michigan area) but also do Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Holland, Grand Haven (or anywhere down the coast) or even Jackson areas. I am ready to come show you and your friends a great scrapbooking and stamping time! It's a way to earn free products and I always bring a nice gift for my hostesses! I will work with you to help you bring in your friends and get outside orders. We can even set you up with ez invite where you can send online invitations to friends who cannot attend but still want to order. They'll be able to do it easily at their leisure and have the products delivered right to their home! I book mostly weekends but if a weekday works for you we can talk! As summer winds down in August you'll want to get in your party before all that back to school whirlwind starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment